Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Doesn anybody know were the infamous Low Carb Whiskey can be found????/
    Why is the word \"Abbreviaton\" so darn long??????

arent they all low carb?

i dont know of too many hard liquors with that many carbs per serving.. baileys and those types of things, yes.. but i know the captain morgan i drink is like 2-3 carbs per serving, and the private stock is maybe 5-6 carbs?

i'd imagine whiskey to be around that?

so youre concerned about eating carbohydrates, the most important food group and nutrutuinal neccessisty, but youre willing to drink alcohol, which kills brain cells and rubberizes your liver.

drink on, i guess.

Actually I dont drink at all I am not a drinker, this post was originated as humor. It would not suprise me however to see low carb whiskey on the market.

i dont agree that carbs are nutrtionally necessary.. mankind lived for longer without carbs or large amounts of carbs for longer than it has lived with ingesting carbs.. and we did fine then.

or maybe some people just want to be skinny and drunk?

Jimmy, you should have paid attention in health class. It is impossible for any animal to live without carbohydrate fuel.

"Mankind" has certainly never live with "carbs". In fact no animal has ever done so.

Carbohydrates are the body's main source of energy...without them the body slowly begins to shut down. Any "low carb" diet is about as healthy as going pro ana.
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

The day they came out with LOW Carb Cotton Candy I became convinced that one day everything will turn LOW CARB.

The fad is already beginning to slide. Has been from what I can see for about 3 months now. The Atkins diet was a useful tool for me to lose some quick weight, although I am certain it was not all that healthy to do so. My workouts became scarce as I lost about 30-40% of my strength. Lost 14 lbs in 2 weeks, though.

Red Bull has a "SugarFree" SKU which I could not, for the life of me, figure was not called "Low Carb" seeing as how the craze was really in a frenzy; it was everywhere you looked! I found out that RB felt that it would be a faze and that people would be able to understand that Sugarfree=low carb anyway but that the appeal of sugarfee has and will be around for a long time.

It appears they were correct.

I really thought this was an intellegent move as it would appear we are seeing less and less of Atkins/South Beach, etc.

samC, please tell me what major sources of carbs cavemen ate back in the day.

yes they had some carbs, the majority, if not the entirety of their diet, was not carbs however.