Bevboard

Today I went on a small road trip to Somerset, PA, and stopped in a Family Dollar. I notice a Dr Pepper sticker on the Coke cooler, wondering why that was there. I opened the cooler to find Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper in extra pojnt bottles, with CCBA caps. Here's what's weird about this:

-PBG Johnstown controls Dr Pepper in these parts, as they do in all of Central Pennsylvania.
    -CCBA caps shouldn't be on Coke products, considering everything in this area comes from CCE-Twinsburg.

Weird situation indeed. This peaked my curiosity so I stopped at both Giant Eagles in town, a Sheetz, TurkeyHill, BiLo, and Wal-Mart to find everything looking pretty normal, with Dr Pepper where it always is.

cce is a member of the ccba. but i guess you forgot to check the code on the bottle?

family dollar's get stuff from wholesalers too, not necesarily from coke or pepsi.
    woot woot

Quite possibly Plano based DPCO cut a deal with Dollar that puts DP/DDP 20oz. in the Coke coolers and CCNA allowed this to keep Pepsi from taking away their core business

This could be possible, but I've been in a lot of Family Dollars recently checking this, and only this one has the Dr Pepper. None of the others should, and they don't. Some even had Pibb.

Yes there is some stores/places that have pepsi bottled Dr Pepper with Coca-Cola
    <a href=\"http://www.melloyello.cjb.net\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.melloyello.cjb.net</a>