Bevboard

No HFCS !!! Finally a company that cares and sells a product it can be proud of. Way to go Firefighter Beverages.

edude you joker...maybe they can be proud, but im sure they can't say the same about the product you pump....you j...a..

SumPoosie does not contain HFCS and I am proud of that regardless of what you think.

I am glad someone else like Firefighter has stepped up and said no to HFCS. Way to go guys!

Tried to buy some today at a Publix in Jacksonville, Fl.... sold out. The guy in the Publix shirt said he wasn't sure when, or if, they'd get more in.. Might that be good news, or bad? (did it sell out quick, and demand is out pacing supply, or the other way around?)

I made a stuipd mistake a few weeks back. After Edude started another rant, I decided to try a Cane Sugar soda. So I picked up a Diet Boylans Soda made with Cane Sugar....after I was halfway done and didnt like the drink that much, I realized it couldnt have Cane Sugar in that one if it is diet. I do like their Black Cherry though.

boylans black cherry is one of the best sodas i have ever had.

Where are these sodas available? Is this just a regional brand or are they supposed to be available nationally?

I understand theyre available regionally, with the hopes of going national.. Click the review on the front page, and it has a link to their home page....