Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Went to another Target today, to try and find the Jones Halloween Soda, and not only did they have all 4 of those, but they had the new 2005 Jones Holliday Pack as well.

This has a couple of last years flavors, as well as some new ones. Turkey and Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, Brussels Sprout, Cranberry, and Pumpkin Pie.

it was $10... image of the pack can be seen here - http://www.mervernation.com/cgi-bin/...cs/jhp2005.jpg

I picked up 4 of them, one for me and the rest for christmas gifts for some of my other soda enthused friends.

Just my warped two cents.

I would rather eat a nice turkey dinner than drink a turkey dinner's trimmings.

The mere thought of even tasting the Brussels
    Sprout flavor makes me want to hurl. IMO

Yeah, if they are wanting to sell their product, why are they giving them names that make it sound so disgusting? WHy would anyone want to drink a turkey and gravy flavored pop or a brussels sprout flavored pop? Maybe they are trying to sell as few pops as possible lol which shouldn't be too hard for them.

ahh yes, I agree that some flavors might be a bit hard to think about... however.. I gotta try them all. as a long time weird soda and energy drink enthusiast, I gotta try everything at least once.

without bad sodas, you cant appreciate the good ones, right? lol.

sides... I dont know that they can be as bad as the Hemp soda was... that tasted like grapefruit flavored bong water. - image here: http://www.mervernation.com/cgi-bin/...s/hempsoda.jpg

I rather have all my body's orfaces sewn shut than to drink "werid" soda pops. If is not a cola,root beer,cream soda or a fruit flavor....I rather not ingest it. IMO

Thanks for posting this! I'm gonna go stock up today! Keep in mind resale values on ebay of last years, almost 2x original price...

Though I am worried about how this is likely not limited edition - and their site doesn't give any indication it is.
    <a href=\"http://www.soda-blog.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.soda-blog.com</a>

They must have multiple packages, because at the store I work at, the Jones Holiday Packs have Broccoli Casserole, Smoked Salmon Pate, Turkey & Gravy, Corn on the Cob and Pecan Pie.

ramonazo Guest

Originally posted by MERVERNATOR:
    This has a couple of last years flavors, as well as some new ones. Turkey and Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, Brussels Sprout, Cranberry, and Pumpkin Pie.
    Originally posted by Acheron:
    the Jones Holiday Packs have Broccoli Casserole, Smoked Salmon Pate, Turkey & Gravy, Corn on the Cob and Pecan Pie.
    Oh my dog... I'm going to throw up...

[ 10-27-2005, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

Originally posted by Acheron:
    They must have multiple packages, because at the store I work at, the Jones Holiday Packs have Broccoli Casserole, Smoked Salmon Pate, Turkey & Gravy, Corn on the Cob and Pecan Pie.
    INT (I Need That)