Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

www.melloyello.co.nz

[ 10-02-2006, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

Sweet. Now that is a great reto look.

Mellow Yello is/was better than Vault or Surge. Its still around, so that must mean something.

Are those commericals american? In the "western" themed one I see a Chevy/GMC pickup in it.

Originally posted by David J,:
    Are those commericals american? In the "western" themed one I see a Chevy/GMC pickup in it.
    Yeah... they look really american specially the western one... see ya'll partners

Eventhough I dont usually drink Coke products; I did like Mello Yello better than Mountain Dew. I wish they would bring it back here in the states.
    PepsiCo...BRING BACK SLICE!

Eventhough I dont usually drink Coke products; I did like Mello Yello better than Mountain Dew. I wish they would bring it back here in the states.
    Um... It may not be in your area but it is here in the states in most areas.

Well I guess it is available in fountain at Burger King here, but not available in stores.
    PepsiCo...BRING BACK SLICE!

Originally posted by David J,:
    GM's Australia/New Zealand brand is Holden, and they have been making cars down there since 1924. They also import right hand drive Chevy Silverado trucks and Suburban SUVs, and make a "Holden Rodeo" locally, which, but for the badge and the wrong hand drive, is a Chevy Colorado.

If you remember the original Mad Max movie, all of the cars were 1960s and 70s Fords. All right hand drive and all made by Ford of Australia. In the original US release, they redubed the movie with US actors and cut the scenes driving scenes real tight, so you would not notice the right hand drive. A later version has the original sound track and driving scenes.

Originally posted by DakotaDave:
    Pop down to Missori, they are still all over the place, esp. metro St.Louis.

Only making Mellow Yellow regionaly now...

Yeah Mello Yello is all over Kentucky. And I agree that Mello Yello is a lot better than Mountain Dew. But Vault is better than both of them, but SURGE was better than all three of them combined!!!