Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheerwine?

I have seen this all over this forum; what is it, and what does it taste like?
    PepsiCo...BRING BACK SLICE!

it is a very good (when cold) cherry soda made by the carolina beverage company, and distributed by a handful of other bottlers. it tastes way different, and better, than any other cherry soda i have ever had. i make regular trips 45 miles north just to get my fix. the website has a approximate map of distrobution area, although i can get it at places not on this map, also. if its not available near you, it is available for purchase on numberous sites, as well as ebay.

[ 10-03-2006, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Rob The SURGE Drinker ]

Wow; I just got on the Cheerwine website and a 24 pack of cans direct from the site is $12.00!
    PepsiCo...BRING BACK SLICE!

DakotaDave, in Iowa Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of Davenport sells Cheerwine. If you get over that way pick up some

Originally posted by bigrich:
    DakotaDave, in Iowa Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company of Davenport sells Cheerwine. If you get over that way pick up some

No kidding? Any specific stores over there that carry it? I might be heading East next week!

We just now started getting Cheerwine in our area. If anyone wants any, I'll sell it to you at cost or trade for sodas in your area.

I know most of the Hy-Vee stores there carry it both in regular and diet in 12 pack cans. You can find it in 20 ounce almost everywhere including most C-stores.

Originally posted by bigrich:
    I know most of the Hy-Vee stores there carry it both in regular and diet in 12 pack cans. You can find it in 20 ounce almost everywhere including most C-stores.
    That's great to know. I'll check it out next time I'm over that way. Thanks for the info.

I like Cheerwine alot but has anyone else noticed that you have to drink it down pretty quickly after opening it as it goes flat. It has plenty of carbonation when it is opened, but sit a can down for 15-20 min. and you can notice the difference.

I find DrPepper to be the same way.