Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

http://www.ilovetab.com/messageboard...opic.php?t=163

that link spells it out, but there's apparently quite the problem with ***************** and ******************.

read on
    woot woot

i'm sorry, s o d a fa vo ri te s.com and be ve ra ge pl an et .com
    woot woot

well thats unfortunate; so many people are getting affected by this..

I know he isnt a scam artist as I have personaly sent out shipments for him, here from Chicago. He hasnt had stuff in stock and has gone to me to help locate it and send it from Chicago; he has also used Ebay to buy alot of my old rare soda, and also paid for that...

I think the problem was they got swamped with orders and things got hectic there, and then he had his accident, and then these tab people put all these complaints in and that got stuff more screwed up.. trust me i know first hand, because of their tab complaints, money was then taken from my paypal account that was payment from Beverage World, so then I had to complain to PayPal to get my money back.

These TAB people seem to be a bit ridiculous... he offers free shipping (which isnt cheap, on the orders I had to full, it was something like $20-30 in shipping!)... and then they order tons of it probably, he has a hard time locating it and getting enough to meet their orders, than has an accident, and then they start filing all these complaints...

Wow, dont cross a pissed off TAB drinker.. must be all the sacharrin in their blood.

I can't vouch for him entirely as I dont know him in person, but I do know that he was a good buyer of my old sodas, and I did fill many orders for him, so I know he did send the soda out on orders. .. hopefully it all gets worked out and theres no more trouble for the tab drinkers and for George over at soda favorites!

what i don't get about the tab morons is that that stuff is soooo incredibly easy to find. every coke warehouse has to have it, they should just tell a local store to buy it. a lot of owners would be like, "no, that guy will never come in," but you just have to be able to get it from coke. they have the junk that the junkies crave.
    woot woot

Other than locally, Tab is everywhere. If they have problems finding it, they must go to some stores w/some pretty terrible selection then.

What happened to soda favorites? I sent them a an order in early November and still haven't gotten it. Now their website is down. Does anyone know if the orders are being filled?

Yeah I had the same thing happen. I can't get an email to them or anything and if I don't get my soda, I want my money back! they were expensive!!

you should be able to email them and get a refund...

You can't email a company when their email has gone defunct! I tried that. several times. The entire site is now GONE along with any viable email address they ever had.

And honestly I think the Tab folks have it right. I didn't order Tab, but was sent the same emails as they were! None of it was EVER made good on. I'm in the process of sending emails to the BBB and the fraud department. Because that's just unacceptible to disappear w/o answering to their customers!