Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I intern at an Urban Mission, and the local pepsi distributer (bottler?) donated a whole bunch of Tropicana Twister Citrus, at least 200 bottles of it, because it was about to expire, or might have -- I didn't really check.

I tried it a while back and thought it was pretty decent, but not something I'd buy on a daily basis. I guess it is not selling worth a damn in my area.

On another note. The Chicago stores have the two Tropicana Halloween soda pops(20oz btls) I have not checked them out. I think one is blue and the other one is green.????

Does anyone know what the flavors are and if it is any good?

[ 10-10-2006, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

For some reason this thread made me remember something. I heard that the Nice 'n Easy convenience stores get all of their Pepsi products from Sam Club stores, not from local Pepsi bottlers, because "it's too expensive". Yet they have Pepsi in their fountains -- and I doubt its because of customer prefrence. But then again the person I heard that from was always full of something...

Zabe, I think you mean the Tropicana Twister juice drinks, not sodas. They are in different bottles than normally. One is grape, the other is apple (of course, they have halloween-sounding names.

Thanks Fusion for the info. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I didn't even know they had a Tropicana Twister Citrus!! When did this come out?

This is another classic example of releasing a new product and putting no money behind it - trop citrus is actually a decent product but no one knows what the hell it is or what it tastes like.

oh well
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

It appeared here about a month ago in 20 ounce. No POS, no advertising. It's decent, but to me Wink has more flavor.

i hear trop citrus will be leaving us soon
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

really? better grab a couple fridge packs if so. figures. all the good ones have to go.