Bevboard

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MyCokeRewards

Coke is going to be starting up the site on 2/27, with three different promotions.

We are already getting in products with two of them - Classic with a small band around the top announcing the promotion (a tie-in with the Final Four), and red caps with codes under them.

The second one is a little more interesting - shiny metallic-like labels for Diet Coke, with an Oscar tie-in.

The third involves a tie-in with the FIFA World Cup and the Mexican National team. No idea what brand(s) is/are going to be involved with this promotion.

http://mcr.us.icoke.com/index.jsp

The labels on the Diet Coke 20oz are really a departure from their standard labels.

ramonazo Guest

Wow Fusion! Thanks for this update!

Trips to the FIFA Soccer World Cup in Germany, Oscar prizes, NCAA Final Four Entrances Free, that seems it will be a kicka promotion!

One question, do you know if Coca-Cola USA is going to change their website now that their released the new campaign?

ramonazo Guest

Originally posted by fusion:
    The second one is a little more interesting - shiny metallic-like labels for Diet Coke, with an Oscar tie-in.
    Here in Mexico, the labels of Coca-Cola Light have been shiny metallic since 2003...

Originally posted by fusion:
    The third involves a tie-in with the FIFA World Cup and the Mexican National team. No idea what brand(s) is/are going to be involved with this promotion.
    I'm so sure it will be Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola recently launched promotions and campaigns in the latin regions in U.S., supporting the Mexican Soccer Team, for example they released a 8 oz. full-wrapped conmemorative bottle with the Mexican Soccer Team... and Mexico is not the exception, here Coca-Cola released a promotion of ten glasses with the shirts of the Mexican Soccer Team printed on them.

I got a chance to see one of those DC bottles a couple days back- really nice. Hopefully we see other brands added at a later date.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

ramonazo Guest

My complete admiration for mycokerewards.com , I just saw the site, and there's a lot of great and accessible prizes! electronic devices, magazine subscriptions, and the most important of all: original Coca-Cola stuff! and even you can get a 2 liter Coke there!, it's completely amazing. While here in Mexico, Konec-T is really disappointing me, the prizes aren't accessible, there isn't any Coke stuff available, and the tickets are for concerts and events only in Mexico City or Guadalajara or Monterrey and travel expenses are not included. In December I collected 15,000 points and I ordered a CD of a tejano group called "Intocable", and I haven't received it yet...

[ 02-28-2006, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

Coca-Cola Cherry and Coca-Cola Zero are now sporting the red caps and MCR labels.

ramonazo Guest

The weird thing is that Rafa Marquez appears in the banner of the Mexican soccer team... and he's with Pepsi...

ramonazo Guest

OMG! Even you can win a free dozen of 12-pack Coke! That is like heaven!!

But of course, you'll need an eternity to collect 615 points...

HERE

[ 02-28-2006, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

How many points is one code worth. Do the values vary?

ramonazo Guest

Originally posted by jblaviback:
    How many points is one code worth. Do the values vary?
    Here are the values according to the rules:

12 Pack Fridge Pack: 10 points
    20 oz. bottle: 3 points
    2 liter bottle: 3 points
    1 liter bottle: 3 points
    1.5 liter bottle: 3 points
    3 liter bottle: 3 points