Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I am having a hard time finding it.. and in my local grocery store and gas station, tall boy AMP's have taken its shelf space.

ramonazo Guest

MDX was just released four months ago and now its being discontinued?

i've talked to a couple of the pepsi guy's and they have no idea. though in my area, they've been selling MDX for $.89.

MDX is not going away...not yet anyways. You'll see more things happening with that brand this year...

Originally posted by Jimmy O'Sullivan:
    I am having a hard time finding it.. and in my local grocery store and gas station, tall boy AMP's have taken its shelf space.
    there are an outage of the syrup to make MDX in my area - could be the same in yours
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

Originally posted by pepsidew:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jimmy O'Sullivan:
    there are an outage of the syrup to make MDX in my area - could be the same in yours </font>[/QUOTE]YUP
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Out of date in my area and put on sale.

its definately not on sale in my area, i think it was doing okay in chicagoland as it was never "fully stocked" in stores whenever I went.. but it didnt have a huge area either...

wasnt on sale when I picked up the last bottole, which was sugar free.. but the fact that it was 1 sugar free and the rest of its space was taken up by tall boy amps, leads me to believe they've either made a new space for MDX elsewhere or its not going to get shelf space.. would be smart to throw it in cans and charge a premium on the cans or sell it in 8packs instead of 12 for the same price or something.

So, is this syrup outage a result of heavy sales?

SEV

Originally posted by SnappleElementsVenom:
    So, is this syrup outage a result of heavy sales?

SEV
    Not sure if you're serious or not but I'm gonna assume not. From what PBG has been saying lately it looks like MDX might get a retuned image sorta like what saved Coke Zero. Seems like a decent strategy to me considering the investment in branding, formulation, ect. Still I think its generally not a great sign if you are getting a total re-image so quickly after launch- no word it seems on reformulation but I'm going to venture that they keep the existing formula. Either way though I expect this renewed push will be sometime this summer.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>