Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was scrolling through the avatars available to choose from and I didn't see a single Josta avatar.

That's odd, I thought I submitted one. I'll have to track down a few photos of Josta labels and e-mail it in. Check back every once in a while, it takes time for new avatars to get posted.

Speaking of Josta... I notice the SaveJosta.com site has improved quite a lot, and there (finally) is another well designed Josta website on the scene too...

Save Josta's idea of bringing old pops back for limited tiems is great. I think he's got a lot of Pepsi Blue people on board with it...

Maybe they can finally get Pepsi's ear?

http://josta.mervernation.com/
    http://www.savejosta.com

i have a josta cooler tacker
    woot woot

Let me tell you, if you loved Josta, go to the josta.mervernation.com site, and click "How."

It will tell you how to mix Bawls, Sobe Dragonfruit and Pepsi into something that tastes damn near exactly the same as Josta.

Kudos to that guy for taking the time to figure that out!

Jason

[ 01-17-2005, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: yipching ]

I sent in the avatars to the webmaster, but they're usually busy, and it takes a while before they update the avatar selection screen.

haha! barely up a week and the Mervernation sites getting pimped!

i know Mervernator worked hard as hell making the Josta reborn...i was the test subject!

its just about perfect...=]

hey.. thanks for the compliments on the Josta Reborn mix and site. Im a long time Josta drinker and fan and have called Pepsi many times myself hoping for a return.

keep the pressure on, maybe one day they will get a clue. lol.

Originally posted by MERVERNATOR:
    hey.. thanks for the compliments on the Josta Reborn mix and site. Im a long time Josta drinker and fan and have called Pepsi many times myself hoping for a return.keep the pressure on, maybe one day they will get a clue. lol.
    No problem, I love the stuff. I have 5 bottles premade in my fridge and am drinking one right now!

Funny, I didn't realize the South Beach (SoBe) was owned by Pepsi.

Oh, and no I didn't call them yet... So friggin busy. I don't have your e-mail here, so I'll reply later.

jason

Hey I've looked at the other posts on this forum, and I know how we can get the Josta strings to garner 200+ replies:

All we have to do is ask for Dr. Pepper stuff, or mention "Pepsi Holiday Spice."

Let me give it a whirl...

"How can they justify not selling Josta, which most people who remember it claim to have liked it, but they'll sell liquid Pumpkin Pies and label it 'Pepsi Holiday Spice?'"