Bevboard

ramonazo Guest

Here in Mexico, Coca-Cola launched a new campaign called "toma lo bueno" (drink the good thing). The new printed advertising features positive messages into the shape of the contour bottle like "you´re not ugly, you have personality", "good liquid vibration" or "good karma with bubbles", to see the new campaign go to: www.coca-cola.com.mx

One question: Coca-Cola U.S. will change their "Real" campaign too?

[ 01-13-2005, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: ramonazo ]

So far Coca-Cola in the U.S. still uses the "Real" campaign, however it would be nice if Coca-Cola had a theme song to their campaign.

The last theme song for them was "Always Coca-Cola" ...that was 12 years ago however.

I think KO should dig out their old commercial lines and modernize them. They could run "Things Go Better With Coca-Cola, Things Go Better With Coke!", "Coke Adds Life", etc. They could use the same historic phrases but update the activities and the time lines.

[ 01-13-2005, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: bigrich ]

Thats actually a good idea, I miss seeing the word "Coke" on advertisements rather than the long name Coca-Cola classic all over the place.

Plus everyone calls it Coke, you don't see people asking for Coca-Cola classic, they say Coke or sometimes you hear Coca-Cola.

[ 01-14-2005, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: XLS_04 ]

ramonazo Guest

The campaign "Toma lo bueno" is going to be launched only in Latin America Countries, Venezuela and Chile already launched it.

To know more about "Toma lo bueno" campaign see:
    http://www2.coca-cola.com/ourcompany...11_mexico.html

I'd like to teach the world to sing..........
    banned