Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

...getting close to time for a new one should the pattern continue. Any word on what it will be? Will it even stick around? I'de like tropical to return but I know taht won't happen.

Yeah let's hope. Although I've heard no word about it. Any of the Coke insiders have news?

SEV [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think we may have seen the last of the Remix flavors, as we know them. Aruba Jam is completely gone from CCE's territory around here - are you still seeing it in DC or VA Beach?

I'm in DC except the summers. And this summer, I'll be in DC still.

I can still find 20oz Aruba Jam everywhere in coolers. Places like Safeway, 7-11, CVS Pharmacy, etc. But it's probably only because these stores bought big stocks of them before they went out.

The latest I saw Aruba Jam in 12pk was about November.

SEV [img]smile.gif[/img]

i haven't heard anything about a new remix, and it's not in our current line-up of new products.

so i would have to say no...and good riddance. the remix flavors are a real pain, because a new one gets released every year, i have to put them in all of my c-stores, and then 4 months later i'm yanking them all out because the crap doesn't sell.

oh, i forgot, we do have a new sprite coming out. it's called 'Sprite Ice', it's coming out in the summer of '06, and it's got menthol in it for the 'ice' feeling.

New? That stuff came out in like 03-04, i used to drink it all the time.

Does this mean a relaunch of Sprite Ice? Oh god, please, I would kill for sprite ice! KILL!!

From what I'm gathering, Sprite Ice will be available in the US for the first time this summer (probably as a replacement for Sprite Remix Aruba Jam). I don't know if it will be relaunched in Canada.

[ 03-04-2006, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: mikibacsi1124 ]

Isn't Sprite Ice supposed to have a mint flavor along with the menthol? Or is it just menthol? Honestly, that stuff is kinda lame.

SEV

I know that Sprite Ice had a mint flavor in other countries where it was launched. I suppose it's possible that the US formlation will be different, and will just have menthol for a "cooling" sensation like Nestea Ice. Guess we'll have to wait and see.