Bevboard

some of you may know me, i'm here off and on at this board. those who do, know that i was a route driver for coca-cola. well, i'm now a route driver for budweiser. better money, better benefits, and what i like about this job the most is that it's salary. it's not commision like coke is, which is the main reason why i switched from coke to budweiser.

anyways, i won't have all the insight info from coke like i use to, but i left coke on great terms and my best friend is a route driver there as well, so i'll still be able to find some things out on the street.

anyways, cheers.

DMC
    The best of luck now that your a Bud Man. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Now you can give the inside scoop on Budweiser.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

thanks Zabe. and yeah, i'll definately give the inside scoops for budweiser. although, i'm not a conousier with beer like i am with the soda industry, lol. i actually rarely drink a beer.

at least now, when i'm on a route, i can enjoy a pepsi product every now and again. [img]smile.gif[/img]

DMC, I was a coke driver for seven years, it was a very good time in my life. I left over 10 years ago and It has been great since. Good Luck and keep an open ear for any opportunity to learn everything you can about all aspects of the industry, sales, marketing, wholesale and retail. If management training is offered, take it and learn everything you can. The Beverage industry can be a great Career, not just a JOB.

Don't fret too bad, you guys might be a Monster distributor so that's not too far off from the Coke and soda game. [img]smile.gif[/img]

dude, bud sucks [img]smile.gif[/img]

but i'm a miller/coors sales guy