Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much caffeine does this soda have comapred to Mountain Dew?

It doesn't smell very good, but it tastes pretty good... for a store brand soda.

Never heard of it, but I suspect if Pepsi learns of it, they will oppose the trademark.

Store Brand Soda Pop

Mountain Lighting is sold by Walmart. I beleive Walmart brand soda pop is made by Cox??? Now you should be able to find the caffeine content. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Cott

I would guess COTT on most, if not all, Mass Chain stores generic brands.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Originally posted by NRGSLLR@:
    Never heard of it, but I suspect if Pepsi learns of it, they will oppose the trademark.
    I don't think so. Just about every store brand citrus knockoff has the word "Mountain" in it.

Yeah...just like every store brand Dr Pepper clone has "Dr" or "Mr" in its name.

If you like Mountain Lightning, you might like Citrus Drop, from Kroger. It's much sweeter and less harsh than regular Dew. It also comes in a tolerable (for me) diet.

They also have a Drop Red, which I think is supposed to be like Code Red, but I recently tried it for the first time and found it to be quite unique. I really like it, and I'm adding it in as one of the few non-diet sodas I'll drink on a regular basis (gotta stick to diet due to calorie consumption [img]smile.gif[/img] ). Drop Red recently came out with a diet, but it's only available in a two-liter.

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    Store Brand Soda Pop

Mountain Lighting is sold by Walmart. I beleive Walmart brand soda pop is made by Cox??? Now you should be able to find the caffeine content. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Got excited about that link, because I'm looking for a page with store brand soda caffeine content, but it doesn't seem to have any actual numbers.

The page also incorrectly identifies the Big-K line of drinks as coming from K-Mart, when it's from Kroger.

Doesn't Citrus Drop have Vitamin C in it? I know there is an off brand citrus pop that has Vitamin C in it but I'm not sure if it is that one or not.