Bevboard

i live in westchester, ny. i can only find diet cherry vanilla dr.pepper. is regular cherry vanilla dr.pepper out yet? if so then where in ny?

It's been mentioned on other threads here that, for some unknown reason, distribution of the regular won't be universal.

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-b...c;f=1;t=002654
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Yea. I'm going to say I'm doubting NY will be a market where Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper is seen.

My guess is mainly markets under third-tier control will have it. I don't see the corporates, PBG and CCE, putting this "optional" product out where they have control.

Niagara County outside of Buffalo, NY area.

Originally posted by teamtitan512:
    Yea. I'm going to say I'm doubting NY will be a market where Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper is seen.

My guess is mainly markets under third-tier control will have it. I don't see the corporates, PBG and CCE, putting this "optional" product out where they have control.
    Hi. I found regular Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper in Lacey, Washington with a code TT. I found out it's under a member of Consolidated Purchasing Group, Inc. of Atlanta. The code TT appears in areas outside of where PBG controls, like Seattle, Tacoma, and Everett. Tastes good. Brian

I'm in NY and annoyed. Every time I go to the store I check for the regular version, and its never there. The diet doesn't taste like anything too special
    I Love Soda!