Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quote..."we'd have stuck with Surge" !!!

Check out the review here.

http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/vault/

And yet, they hated SURGE when they reviewed it [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL

I woke up an hour ago. I on purpose did not drink anything. I just started drinking an ice cold Vault. If I should die at this moment, I shall die knowing I just starting drinking one of the best tasting,best carbonated, best sweetened and best mouth feel new citrus soda pop rolled out in modern times. [img]smile.gif[/img]

This new beverage is just that good to me and the masses.

[ 03-09-2006, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

I still need to try it for myself. Since I work for the "Blue team" I'll have to purchase one when I'm far away from work! LOL I'll be in Vegas this weekend...maybe I'll pick one up and give it a go.

A few weeks ago, I predicted that BevNET would rate Vault Zero higher than Vault because of its less syrupy consistency. I stand corrected.

DJHS

My comments on their review of VAULT are in their user reviews of it (it's the first one, at the bottom of the page). And yeah, this is a "big surprise" that they didn't like VAULT Zero.

What are the failures of the review this time? First, they say it tastes like Diet Dew, which I can't say with any certainty, but I'm pretty sure isn't the case.

Second, they dispute the "Kicks like an energy drink" motto. Note: Coke didn't say it WAS an energy drink, just that its end result is that it perks one up like said energy drink. And with the caffeine in it, it does.

The kicker of course, is that they say that the flavor is good and it's solid entry as a soda, but they only give it two stars? What the hell? Why do the ratings always have nothing to do with the review itself on this site?

I wish they'd stop catering to the tiny beverage companies (of which 90% of product I'd never be able to find near me) and admit they just love to stomp on big soda corporate.

-HM

[ 03-09-2006, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Hollow Man ]
    "I see a Hollow Man, gun in hand, it points my way." - The Cult

Perhaps everyone needs to revisit the link that explains BevNet's rating system. Two stars is defined as a "good/decent" beverage. BevNet only hands 4 or 5 stars to beverages that are truly innovative and different. And I don't think Vault is that innovative. Do you? See the link to their rating explanations here...

http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/explanation.asp

I'll be damned if bottling tea (Anteadote) is "truly innovative and different", but it didn't stop BevNet from giving their products 4 stars.

-HM

I understand what you're saying...but is Vault or Vault Zero "truly innovative or different?" You never answered that question...

I'm not saying its not a good beverage or that it won't do well...but don't be so surprised that they don't see it as the best thing since sliced bread. Sliced bread is awesome! LOL

I wouldn't say that VAULT is, but I wouldn't do my ratings this way (I tend to be more of a "yes or no" guy with things like this - it tastes good and I'd drink it again, or not).

My biggest problem is that there's no consistency with their reviews. As I said, I don't find tea innovative, but that gets 4 stars?

They do give plenty of beverages (usually very independently made ones) 4 stars and up. Very few beverages made these days are truly innovative, so if this is a factor for their reviews, they should be giving out barely a handful of ratings of above 3 stars.

-HM

[ 03-09-2006, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Hollow Man ]