Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

While traveling through Lexington KY yesterday, I stopped at the Meijer's grocery store and was very surprised to find fridgepacks of Vanilla Coke right between the Classic and Black Cherry Vanilla fridgepacks. There were so many of them that if you didn't know it had been discontinued, you would think it was still a regular offering.

cool, all ya find here is the random expired 20 oz

[ 03-12-2006, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Rob The SURGE Drinker ]

one store near me still has like 7 or 8 cans left of Vanilla Coke and of Pitch Black II. I would by them all but they are ridiculosly over priced at $1.25 per can
    ---AzRocks----

no wonder they never sold!... for that price ya can get a 20 oz bottle

I wonder if Lexington has the same bottler as here in Central Ohio because I had to tear down a Coke Endcap today @ Target and there was plenty, I also see it at the other stores on my route.

You must have an older or unremodeled Target, because around here they give permanent endcaps to Coke and Pepsi.

I saw a few fridgepacks myself the other day at a store in eastern MD.

This Target just opened in July-They have two bulk end caps and we end up switching them both every time the sale changes. Its a real pain because we honestly don't sell enough 12pks @ 3/$9 to warrant having two full bulk ends, so I usually do one 12pk and one 24pk Aquafina ($4.99 everyday) because I will go through more of that than 12packs...We sold a ton when we had the Grand Opening $1.88 but ever since its just a hassle to have 2.

I stand corrected. I wonder why they don't give one to Coke and one to Pepsi, permanently. That would be a lot easier.

I didn't want to post a new topic to ask this so I thought I'd ask it hear, so is Pepsi Vanilla being discontinued?

i hope not- but i havent seen it in a really long time so the answer is probably yes
    ---AzRocks----