Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

anyone see coke blak on store shelves yet?

will it be on shelves this month like anticipated??

I heard April...and I agree with their review...Blak will primarily be a novelty/curiosity purchase. Its not particularly a "good" or "tasty" beverage and will go the way of the past coffee/colas like Pepsi Kona, Mazagran, etc...to the grave.

i am anxious to try it; will get it day one..

i think this month also will have the new RTD starbucks in starbucks shops too.

Its coffe cola,then?If it is i'm anxious to try it,cuz I never had the chance to try Pepsi Kona.Also will it be available everywhere?

yah only coffee cola I had was Jolt Espresso, which I didnt like, but at the time, I didnt like coffee at all..

now i do, so i am interested in this coke/coffee combo.. my favorite soda/beverage in coca-cola with a mix of coffee.. should be interesting..

still wont be as good as a coke /w chocolate would be.

the only way this product will survive is if coke starts selling it at mcdonald's and restaurants and coffee shops, etc.

still, i'd like to try it.
    banned

I agree with you I will try it with an open mind.
    I would be very surprised if Blak makes it past the 2 for 1 roll out specials. LOL Seriously, McDonald's and the fountain customers sell hot coffee at a nice profit I doubt they would pay more for Coke Blac's BOB/syrup and sell it for less profit.

I guess what I'm saying if Coke Blak is priced above the average price of retail soda pops, McDonald and restaurant customers would probably not be willing to pay more than the regular soda pop price. Does this make any sense?

[ 03-14-2006, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Originally posted by Robot:
    anyone see coke blak on store shelves yet?

will it be on shelves this month like anticipated??
    Maybe in April, in fact the first teaser (or "coming soon ad")was released during the oscars...

The proposed retails I saw on Coke Blak would price it around $1.59 to $1.79 in my market. Coke figures they will price it a little below Frappuccino...however you really can't compare Blak w/Frapp - its like apples and oranges.

My dad, who ownes a few 7-11 stores, recently tried Coke Blak at some big 7-11 trade show (University of 7-Eleven, I think they called it). He said coke blak was unbelievebly good, and can't wait untill he is able to order it next month. He's not a big soda drinker, but likes coffee. I personaly will not try this drink because I can't stand the taste of anything coffee, but he says he loves is.