Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

What is your fav.?I think for me its a tie between Mello Yello and Sundrop,cuz really most sodas like Mountain Dew,Surge and Vault are just break offs of Mello Yello(in my opinion).I think i'll go with Sundrop it has a natural lemon taste,that keeps wanting mor,But then there is Citra it is different from all [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-16-2006, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: Green River ]

surge, duh. but my favorite citrus soda that isint surge or vault is a tie between fanta citrus and sundrop

Surge was good, Mello Yello is dang good too, Mountain Dew is good too, Mountain Dew Code Red is dang good! and Beat was so dang good, I wish I could tell the same of Vault but I haven't tried it...

Can I say Fresca... or Seagram's Ginger Ale ?

[ 03-16-2006, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

I would have to say that Vault is the best. Mountain Dew is a very close second, and Mello Yello is very far behind those two. I haven't tried Sun Drop, and I only had Surge once years ago, so I don't really have much of a memory of what it tastes like.

Drinks like Citra, Fresca, et. al. have a different kind of taste than the sodas mentioned above, so I don't think they should be placed in the same category. If we're going to include them then we might as well include all the lemon-lime and orange sodas as well. And sorry Ramon, but Seagram's Ginger Ale is not a citrus soda in any sense.

[ 03-16-2006, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: mikibacsi1124 ]

Surge was and Vault is great. Besides that I like Mello Yello. Squirt is also great but its a grapefruit soda I think, so I don't know if that would fit in as a citrus. Mountain Dew is good too.

"surge, duh. but my favorite citrus soda that isint surge or vault is a tie between fanta citrus and sundrop"

Fanta Citrus is cokes replacement for Citra,duh.

LB.

Vault.

DJHS

1.Live Wire
    2.Vault
    3.Regular Mt Dew

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

1. SKI
    2. Cherry SKI
    3. Mountain Dew with no Caffeine. (Face facts, you don't really need the caffeine.)