Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bongwater

hungryguy09 Guest

Okay, there is now a beverage called Bongwater. Why? Who is going to carry it? I doubt Kroger, Safeway, 7-11 or Wal Mart. I doubt some corner store is going to clear the shelves of Snapple or Sobe to make room for Bongwater. After the initial novelty of the product name dies down I doubt there will be much success. We will see after a year if anyone remembers Bongwater.

BongMan Guest

Have you actually tried Bongwater? Its the real deal. Its a lot better than you think. If Bongwater had a significant marketing budget it would easily outsell Coke and Pepsi combined.

Uh...significant in the $400 million is probably right. That stuff tastes like crap anyway -- who the hell wants to drink soda made with non-alcoholic beer extract??

AND -- I think the drug theme is a bit old. I think we've seen this one a few too many times.

Beverageguy Guest

Hey, JT, and hungryguy... were you the bogus reviewers of this product? It is not available outside of the Chicagoland area. I have tried it along with most of my freinds and we love it! The review in this rag is crap! Read the labels guys... their is no "beer extract" in any of the flavors mentioned on this site! Somebody must be jealous or an outright fraud! None of the flavors taste like beer. Each has its own unique taste. The Cottonmouth Quencher is a vanilla creme soda... I have never tasted creme soda that tasted like beer? Maybe you guys got beer on the brain. They also have vitamins and caffeine. I'm sorry but you guys are full of it!

Again, the Bong Water company rep hits the board.

I know it's not available outside of Chicago (hopefully the disease won't spread too far). Anyway, I sampled it in Chicago and picked up some material on it. I'm not sure if I'm reading something wrong, but it says that the product has "FDA approved whole beer concentrate." Maybe concentrate and extract can be bent to mean different things, but it is all the same in my book.

hungryguy09 Guest

I never tasted it and only skimmed the reviews. I was questioning the name. Its not something a large chain is going to carry in the beverage aisle. Drink all you want.Whether it tastes great or tastes like crap, the name aint gonna get it in to many stores.

Beverageguy Guest

JT, You are such a snob. The literature you read was for "one" particular flavor of Bong Water Soft Drinks. None of the other flavors have the beer extract in them. You seem to one of those fellows that likes his martinis and his temperment well shaken, but not stirred. As to disease, that is really a snide cheap shot. Bong Water Soft Drinks is not for everyone... it is targeted at fun-loving young adults and older teenagers. So, don't get your feathers so ruffled. Lighten up.

Hey man, the stuff tastes like garbage. You can tell me to lighten up, but it's outright crap!! I guarantee you that you'll find this crap on closeout within 6 months (that is, if anyone is actually dumb enough to bottle the stuff).

Yes, it is a disease! Why should we spread lame "stoned to the bone" and "chronic tonic" slogans to the public? I don't know about you, but I sure as hell wouldnt want my kids drinking this crap.

There are plenty of other quality, legit gourmet beverages out there (I'm sure you can find some on bevnet) and I don't see any reason why anyone would have to sink so low and drink bong water. It's pure crap. Undoubtedly created by a bunch of idiots that got a big "har har" over drugs on their label.

Bongwater-XTC??? Get the drift?? All we need is another product to promote the use of drugs by the name.

Get a clue, Bongwater will be right there with Orbitz within a year.

Later.

Rose6965 Guest

JT your just a little prick bitch! and fixx your and idot XTC is great. I drink it before my Football games and before I wrestle.