Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

in australia... coke zero has 13% market share.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/business/...?s_cid=rss_smh
    banned

It's been going strong there for a while. I'm interested in seeing the 2006 numbers for the US, to see where it ranks.

If they include Cherry Zero in the 2007 numbers, I can see it breaking the top ten in 2007.

Cherry Zero is in high demand here. 2 liters sold out in the first couple days and there haven't been any back on the shelf since. I check every couple days and the shelf is empty. I've been looking out for the Coke guy to see whats up.

It's possible that Cherry Zero (US roll out) is experiencing the "honeymoon" effect? I would be more interested in the 3rd and 4th quarter sales data.

I wonder how many extra facings on average Cherry Zero is getting?

[ 02-15-2007, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

And Coke zero is selling really well here, I saw a lot of people drinking Coke Zero, some friends of mine told me that they tried it and it's really good, when I go to some supermarkets or some grocery stores, I see some shelves of Coke Zero almost empty... and the local Coca-Cola bottlers are making a strong advertising and promotion campaign, here in Ags. there's a lot of Coca-Cola Zero billboards in the main streets of the city...

and if you excuse me... I'm gonna drink one right now...CHEERS!

i FINALLY found 2 12-packs of cherry coke zero... and bought them both!!!

the bad thing was... each 12 pack cost me more than 6 bucks!!! i wasn't thrilled about that, but... i'm sipping one now... and it's worth it.
    banned

Originally posted by fusion:
    It's been going strong there for a while. I'm interested in seeing the 2006 numbers for the US, to see where it ranks.

If they include Cherry Zero in the 2007 numbers, I can see it breaking the top ten in 2007.
    the official numbers for 2006 aren't out yet (but should be soon).

the last i heard is that, in the US, coke zero will have just missed the Top Ten. i think it was just below 1.2% market share. and the Top Ten usually range from 1.2% to 18.0%.

i also read, in the fall, that zero's sales were up 130% from last year.

if cherry zero's sales are included in 07, it's almost certain it will break the top ten (in the US).

in other countries, it's already in the top 4... just behind coke, diet coke and pepsi!!!
    banned

No surprise. Especially in contries where there is a less dedicated diehard DC fanbase. No worries Zero will make the top ten in '07 or or '08 at the very worst.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

fwiw at walmart here Cherry Coke Zero is $2.98 per 12 pack but all other coke products are $3.88 per 12 pack.

The date on the 12 packs was Jun 2007 so it should hold for a while.

I stocked up on it a bit when I noticed that...
    I have 12 packs in my fridge, closet, trunk, and occasionally in random locations.

I lucked out this week. Here in So Cal, Albertson's has all their Coke, Pepsi, and 7-Up 12 packs for $1.99. There's a limit of 2 12 packs at that price, but I've already made 2 stops, and picked up one pack of Cherry Zero in the mix.