Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Caramel Creme Jazz is here. Ironically Diet Vanilla Pepsi was discontinued last week (in this market- I am assuming to make room for this new flavor). I have already heard the complaints and am not surprised as Dt Vanilla was a good seller around here.

mmmm...Caramel...

Wow look at those prices!!! $4.29 is the on sale price?? These pop prices are starting to get outrageous!!!!

Yes thats the price with your Kroger PLUS card! What a savings! Anymore Kroger's best price on 12 packs is $3.67 advertised at 3 for $11. Cokes prices are the same at $4.29 and sometimes a bit higher $4.39. No wonder we are seeing better business in the C-Stores!

I have not been a C-Store in a while. Have prices increased as great as the grocery stores prices?
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

FINALLY.

I will stakeout my local Safeway and CVS.

I got a 2L bottle of this stuff. I don't think it's anything special. It tastes quite a bit like the strawberries & cream Jazz to me. Was expecting a nice, rich caramel flavor, and it just didn't seem to be there much. Probably won't go out of my way to get it again.

Yeah, I had it today and I also thought it tasted like Strawberries & Creme, only not as harsh. Not what I was expecting, but I'd still take it over the other Jazz flavors.

Can't wait to try it.

At one c-store I never really go to for various reasons, the price of Coke and Pepsi 12 packs are swaped every day it seems - no really. One will be $5.99, and the other will be $4-something. And when I go back, the prices will be swaped.

The best we have is 3 for 10 or 3 for 11. I wish we had 4/10 like they do in the midwest.

Found today in fridge mates, produced by BG. I think its alright. much better than the other jazz flavors. Sort of tastes like drinking a diet pepsi vanilla while sucking on a caramel candy at times, but sometimes it just tastes like cola.