Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where can you find this stuff online?Cuz I have been everywhere in Idaho,Washington,Montana and Utah and cant find this stuff Is it good tasting?

I knew that Pineapple Fanta is one of the core flavors of Fanta in U.S but... it isn't available in Utah?

Here in Mexico you can find it in the states of Guanajuato, Puebla, Michoacan, Veracruz and Hidalgo...

Here in Ags. Pineapple Fanta is still not available

[ 03-21-2006, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

You think it would be easy to find fanta pineapple online,but it isn't.

They are selling 12-packs of Fanta Pineapple on sodafinder.com.

has anybody in the buffalo area or the detroit area seen any fanta pineapple around?

You need to ask yourself if you REALLY want to order this stuff. It's like melted down candied pineapple. Blech.

Ramon(or anyone else), do you know if the Mexican Fanta Pineapple is a different formula than the U.S.? Non-U.S. Fanta usually uses different (and better) formulae.

DJHS

[ 03-21-2006, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: DJ HawaiianShirt ]

I had a pineapple fanta in Guatemala. Sorry but I could hardly finish it. The first half of it was ok, but later it started making me feel sick. I probably never should have bought it because pineapple is one of my least favorite fruits so I guess I was asking for it.

I've had a certain generic brand pineapple soda that was unbelievably good. In my mind, American Fanta just doesn't stack up to any of the fruit soda competition.

DJHS

Here in Ags. we have only three pineapple sodas: Jarritos, Barrilitos and Caballitos...

Nine years ago... we used to have here one Pineapple soda from Coca-Cola called Chispa... but unfortunately it was discontinued...

[ 03-21-2006, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

Originally posted by iluvsurge220:
    I had a pineapple fanta in Guatemala. Sorry but I could hardly finish it. The first half of it was ok, but later it started making me feel sick. I probably never should have bought it because pineapple is one of my least favorite fruits so I guess I was asking for it.
    You should have bought a Tiky Pina (from Canada Dry). I bought one at a Hispanic grocery a few months ago - it was excellent!