Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A lot of people feel the logo of Vault is pretty lame. I feel it is too and I think it could be a lot cooler looking. Much more appealing to the eyes of teens like me who will drink most of it. Will we ever see Vault recreated like Surge was back in the day? I think it is a possibility but I really don't know. I was just wondering what you all think.

lame logo for a lame product
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

I'm sure if Vault sticks around long enough, the logo will get redone. I don't think it looks so bad though - it's certainly better than the first Surge logo.

I know you're joking pepsidew, but it's almost not funny anymore.

Anyway, are you asking if Vault will have it's name changed to Surge? Of course it won't. And c'mon, Vault's logo isn't bad at all.

Let's boil it down. You Surge freaks got your Surge back. Now you're asking for the logo too? C'mon, would the Surge logo on a Vault bottle really make it that much better?

Surge freaks and Elvis freaks need to face one truth: your idol is never coming back.

DJHS

i like the vault logo.
    banned

Yeah, they'll get around to changing the Vault logo just after they change the Sprite logo. (NEVER!)

[ 03-21-2006, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: jmyjunk ]

I like Vault logo too... I think there's no reason to change it right now...

I also like the Vault LOGO. After drink Vault now for a month or so, the logo at least for me, grows on me. I like it because it looks strong and when I drink Vault I get a nice buzz.

I think Coca Cola put some thought/R&D into this product. IMO

[ 03-21-2006, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

The Vault logo isn't that bad, it's more of a modern logo than most soda logos have...and besides, it's what's on the inside that really counts

I don't mind the logo and really don't care what it looks like anyway. It could be in a pink bottle and I would still drink it.