Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I went to the nearest Phillips 66 and Chevron looking for Aruba Jam and found that Vault is selling for 50 cents I take it,its not doing too well.

[ 03-25-2006, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Green River ]

That's the intro price. Coke wants people to try Vault so they made it extremely affordable. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I just thought it maybe was the same situation as Sierra Mist,cuz back in 2002 the Tesoro gas station across the street from my school started selling 20 oz's for 33 cents.The guy said it wasn't doing well and then people started buying them by the hundreds,so there technique worked well.

they have been that price here ever sceince the beginning

Yeah, I expect that Vault will have this special discount promotion for (educated guess) at least until the end of the summer. My thought is that Coca Cola is pretty much giving Vault to the retailer at a low cost as part of a mega attempt to get people to try Vault and get fall in "love" with it. (Coca Cola is giving Mountain Dew the full court press and has pulled it's goalie,sports talk for full out war.LOL)

I will guess that Vault will be sold for $1 six per six packs and 50 to 65 cent 20btls for a good long while. IMO

[ 03-25-2006, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

20 oz. for .50 cents, WOW! that's cheaper than 600 ml sodas here!...

The lowest we are doing is 69¢, at Food Lion. I think that price is good for 2-3 months.

And we have Buy 2 20z Coke products, get a free Vault or Vault Zero 20oz. And since Vault and Vault Zero are Coke products, you can get three for the price of two, so that works out to be $1.38 for three, or 46¢ a bottle!

50 cent Vaults are everywhere here in Iowa. I'll drink them until they go to regular price then stop, just like lots of people did with Surge.

69 is the lowest we have in this part of PA. I just picked up a couple of 6packs of cans for $1.50 each.

I went to Kroger and WalMart yesterday and they only had 10 bottles of Vault combined. The 10 they had were priced at $1.19!!!! I was going to stock up again because I figured they would still be on sale, but now I'm worried that they won't be on sale anymore!!!