SURGE lovers we need to band together here's why. The local Coke bottler has decided that it is gonna re-introduce Mello Yello because the sales of SURGE have been less than they wanted. Although they havent yet cancelled SURGE.
Judgeing by the lack of advertising for SURGE and the fact that Mello Yello is stacked on top of SURGE and is getting lots of ads. I would say the SURGE is dead in St. Paul Minnesota.That is of course without our help.
Here's whay you can do. Even if you dont live in our area, please help, This could happen to you.
1. Call Coke, Both local and nacional.
2. If you live here. Go to stores and stack SURGE on top of Mello Yello.
3. Try to sell SURGE in your store.
4. Switch the prices on Mello Yello with something more expencive.
5. Buy the old (expired) SURGE so the fresh stuff is avalible for people who are gonna try SURGE for the first time or arnt quite as addicted as us.
6. Shift the fresh SURGE to front.
7. BUY LOTS OF SURGE!!!!!!
The reason for this list is not to make Mello Yello look bad. Its to make this fight fair. Coke has been really pushing Mello Yello. But NOT SURGE. What do they expect is gonna happen. Of course Mello Yello is gonna do better, for a little while. Then its gonna fall apart and their gonna wish they still made SURGE. Please Help Us!