Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hey everyone a SURGE fan posted something to the SaveSURGE.org message board this weekend that he wrote to Coca-Cola about the status of both SURGE and Citra. In their reply, Coke says that Citra has now been renamed Fanta Citrus and if you go to www.fanta.com it is listed as one of their flavors. Coke has nothing about this on their own site.

Here is a pic of the bottle:

I can't wait until I can find some!

not sold here.

Apparently it launches this month but I haven't been able to find any specific dates.

So they're discontinuing Citra? I just bought a 20oz bottle of it yesterday in New Braunfels, TX. I'll have to go stock up now.

what's the date on it dpdude? who's making it?
    woot woot

Citra was discontinued here last year.

I have a feeling this will only be in Fanta-supplied areas currently. I figured the Fanta name was dying for the most part for its short stint in the US. I kind of wish they'd just get it gone, Minute Maid sells much better in the Northeast.

We heard rumblings that Citra made the cut to Fridge packs in a few places. We're trying to get one.

Food Lion was producing tags for Citra FPs after we changed over to FPs last year. Citra never showed up, though. But this is nothing new. We've gotten tags for probably ten different things that we never produced, like Fresca, Diet Vanilla, and Sprite Remix in 16.9oz 6pk, Mello Yello Melon in FPs, and so on. Who knows?!?!

I didn't check the date on the bottle. If it was expired it had no effect on me. I survived the experience. Funny you ask that though. I did find a bunch of expired Cactus Cooler (20oz) at a store in Garden Ridge, TX. The date mark on it was 11/29/2003 or something.