Bevboard

Mountain Dew Livewire has hit the shelves in south Texas again and is getting more shelf space than Code Red in convenience stores.

w00t! Man, I love the original dew, but it's good to change it up once in awhile! I loved this orange kind from last summer; i haven't seen any other caffeinated orange sodas (except for Jolt, which I do not enjoy). I hope it comes back everywhere.

Sunkist Orange has caffeine in it. Only about 40 milligrams. Not as much as Coke or Pepsi, but it's more than an orange soda needs (none).

Yah I have noticed tons of stickers up announcing the return of Livewire.. but in Chicagoland, it never was gone!

And its funny ebcause the places I saw the sticker today, DIDNT have any Livewire in stock on its shelves..

was quite the coincidence.

I have been noticing more shelf space for Livewire lately in Chicagoland though... I think the flavor is better than code red, but i dont want to see code red die anytime soon, as I still enjoy it.

With Pitch Black (grape) in the pipe line, I could see them having a 4 flavor Mt. Dew line, which would be great.

If only they'd add vitamin C to the drinks.

Livewire 2 liters has hit the stores in upstate NY.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Saw 12pks/20oz/2L of the '04 version in the Chattanooga/Cleveland TN area today.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

Originally posted by Cheer-wined:
    Saw 12pks/20oz/2L of the '04 version in the Chattanooga/Cleveland TN area today.
    Confirmed for sale in Bakersfield CA in same packaging as well, bottle date 3/16/04