Bevboard

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: jones juice

juicesommilier Guest

no sobe ever came close to tasting as good as these do....DAVE is the bomb!!

I work for a distributor that will soon be selling it. Already have Jones soda. Going to be losing Sobe soon to the evil pepsi. Good to here that the jones juice is great tasting.

no one Guest

yes it does taste great.....cool labels and bottles too....bye bye sobe....have u tasted BERRY WHITE yet???

phony baloney Guest

SALES REPS!!!! JONES SALES PEOPLE!!!! JONES REPS!!!! SOME DUDE HYPING A NEW PRODUCT!!!!! YOU CANT FOOL US!!!!! NA NA NA NA NA!!!!

Phony, your full of it. As i've said, I work for a dist. that has Jones and we will be getting the juice line soon. Do you have a chip on your shoulder because I work for a distributor? Is that a bad thing in your mind?

an annoying dude Guest

I do not work for any kind of beverage manufacturer, wholesaler, retailer, or any other beverage related job. I see one person conversing with another person, who is using different screen names everytime he posts. The short period of time these posts about this new product showed up (8:15-8:30) make it very suspect that one person is having a conversation with 5 other unregistered guys who all show up in the same 15 minute period. Its no secret that the poster who is not jerryinmich is the same person. Someone is hyping this new beverage. These posts are not random people all coming together in one 15 minute time frame sharing the joys of this new drink.

Annoying, your wrong. I have not hyped any product in this or any other forum. Why do you say that? what product have I hyped? I have not posted anything in these forums without using this one name. Your accusations are insulting and wrong.

Still steamed annoying. All I ever said about this new product is that I am glad to hear it is good. I've never even tasted it!! When I do, I'll be glad to give you an honest opinion of what I think. Although you probably would'nt believe me anyway. Do you believe everyone on this forum somehow has a hidden agenda??

nydist Guest

hey annoying...or should i say sherlock...looks like you have a bit too much time on your hands....do you just sit around and watch the posts on an industry chat forum in which you claim to not be a part of....you might consider a hobby or going outside once in a while....nice life........oh wait, you're probably one of those jones people trying to stir up controversy and that will cause more promotion of jones....good job dork....

I tried the Jones Juice and it was toooooo sweet (70 carbs per bottle)for me! I think the label is disorganized and confusing. It might sell to the same consumer as Jones soda but I don't see it as a mainstream premium beverage.

They sent me an attractive box with a bottle of each flavor and an order form. I have called twice this week to get some info on the product and have yet to hear back from them. I then received a fax letting me know that 100,000 cases have been sold nationwide, but still no personal contact. Typical UJS.