Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    surgefeedtherush Guest

Hey,
    Surge is all but gone here in St. Paul MN,
    Just wondering if anybody still has it being made and what sizes are avalible?

Thanks,
    Avery

SHHHHH!!!!!......just let it die a peaceful death.....that and Pepsi None....( whoops..sorry .. ONE )..can be buried in the same plot.

We stopped selling it here (greater Philadelphia area, northern Delaware, southern New Jersey), but the surrounding CCE territories in southern Delaware and Maryland still sell pretty much the full line, if I remember correctly (6pk, 12pk, 2L, 20oz). I think northern NJ only sells the 6pks though.

I only see it in ice tubs at 2 or 3 for a buck. Only seems to sell when heavily discounted.

surgefeedtherush Guest

Has anybody seen 1 liter bottles in their area? Does anybody see the old SURGE logo bottles? Cuz when I was in Las Vegas I bought a 2 Liter that had not expired and it was in an old design SURGE bottle made by Swire Coca-Cola I think. That was last summer. So does anybody else still see SURGE? And what sizes?

Avery

Well, about the packaging. When we had Surge, they eventually introduced the new graphics. However, after a short time, they would flip flop back and forth between the old labels and the new ones.

Happens all the time with our Dr Pepper 12pack boxes, too. Weird.

v

dr pepperman Guest

Surge was seen in parts of northern Pennsylvania on 3-29-01. 6 pack can, 12pack can, and 2liter. New and old label. One store had Mello Yello though.

------------------
    PEPPER UP AT 10,2 and 4
    I am not affiliated with any beverage company!!!!

surgefeedtherush Guest

hmm... Does anybody have any ideas as to why Coke is still producing the old labels? I mean that makes like no sence. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Avery

dr pepperman Guest

Lack of product rotation at store level. Differrent bottlers running out of old labels faster than others. Lack of rotation at warehouse.

------------------
    PEPPER UP AT 10,2 and 4
    I am not affiliated with any beverage company!!!!