Bevboard

I have been chosen to test a new Pepsi product. On the brochure they let me see; it said at the top of the bottle "From The Makers Of Pepsi", and on the middle of the bottle "Orange Creme Soda Pop". I read the brochure before signing up and it said it was going to be perhaps a new Slice extension. The nice 12 - 12oz bottles they gave me to try were labeless, and they had a aluminum twist off. I have to drink 6 of the first batch in 4-days and answer questionaires and drink 6 of lot #2 in 4 days and questionaires. I'll let everyone know what I think. I hope this becomes a trend with Pepsi and the 12oz glass.

sounds great, let us know how it tastes!

Cool. I'd love to be part of marketing like that.

If it was an orange creme soda, I'd say they're looking of a way to replace Slice w/some edge, and counteract the niche that makers like Stewart's are finding. I've figured they're looking for a way to dump Slice. Looks like I was right.

The first lot I have tasted does remind me of Stewarts. I'm not really a big fan of Stewarts. What they should test market is the 12oz glass bottles with cane sugar of their regular products. They could make it their premium line.

Knowing my luck, if I ever got chosen to try out a new Pepsi product, it would probably be something like Sour Cream and Onion Pepsi........

How does one get to take part in something like that?

Originally posted by Shatter:
    Knowing my luck, if I ever got chosen to try out a new Pepsi product, it would probably be something like Sour Cream and Onion Pepsi........
    Well i got selected to try Blue. To me thats worse, but I'm sure you would have loved it.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>