Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

just wondering
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>

I drank some warm dark beer like soda while I live in Israel. I nearly made a donation to the porcelain goddess. LOL

Ice cold soda pop or hit the highway. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Milk is good when it is warm, but pop? None that I can think of at the moment.

Dr Pepper used to promote "Hot Dr Pepper" as an alternative to coffee and hot chocolate. Not warn, but hot. Heat the product in a coffee pot or sauce pan.

Its not bad.

I concur with the above post about Dr Pepper. There is a movie with Brandon Frasier(sp?) and Alicia Silverstone that features the father doing that. I don't recall the name of the movie but Brandons family move into an underground bomb shelter for something like 30 years then come back out to a different well world is a good word for it.
    Back to the question I personally do not like hot or even warm soda, but, I am able to tolerate a Dr Pepper if I am thirsty and there isn't any cold or I am too lazy to make a glass of ice for it. I do not drink it that way often. I am sure that if I drank coke or Pepsi or whatever on a daily basis that I could tolerate one of those warm also.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

****ing encino man dude. that movie rocks
    woot woot

Originally posted by iluvsurge220:
    EEEWWWWW!!!! Reminds me of when I was a little one and I would go and stay on my grandfathers farm. He would go out and milk the cows and bring in a bucket of milk and my grandmother would ladle it into glasses for us and it would still be warm from the cows. Nasty, bleh.
    But hey if that is what floats your boat, drink away.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE MOVIE IN THE LAST COUPLE POSTS BUT IT WAS NOT ENCINO MAN. HOT DR PEPPER IS MAKING A COMEBACK..............

Originally posted by the saint:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by iluvsurge220:
    EEEWWWWW!!!! Reminds me of when I was a little one and I would go and stay on my grandfathers farm. He would go out and milk the cows and bring in a bucket of milk and my grandmother would ladle it into glasses for us and it would still be warm from the cows. Nasty, bleh.
    But hey if that is what floats your boat, drink away.
    </font>[/QUOTE]EWW!! I'd never drink milk straight from the cow! YUCK!!!! I don't drink warm milk often, but sometimes on a cold winter night before I go to bed I like to have it.

The movie you are referring to is Blast from the Past
    my favorite drinks---<br />bawls, stewart\'s key lime soda, barq\'s root beer, Vault and Surge