Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I haven't seen Fanta Citrus in 20 oz. bottles yet, but it's in 2-liter bottles and 12-packs at my Kroger. I see a problem, though. The drink looks terrible. They're using a clear bottle for the 2-liters, when they should have used a green bottle. The label's okay, but the clear bottle doesn't really work for the kind of drink it is, since it's milky white. The 12-packs look great mixed in with the other Fanta flavors, though. I'm just wondering if Coke might get rid of Fanta Apple, though. I've been combing convenience stores looking for 20oz. bottles of Fanta Apple (for trading with a couple of people online) and they're nowhere to be found. I heard from a couple of store owners that Fanta Apple bottles vanished around the time of Sprite Berryclear's intro. Discontinuing the 20 oz. sizes might just be the first step. Introducing a new flavor of Fanta might mean that another, slower selling flavor would have to get the axe, to make room on the shelves. I hope not, I much prefer Apple to Citrus.

Cool, I'm glad to see Fanta Citrus hitting the stores! If I remember correctly, Citra also had a clear 20oz. bottle. It is a little bit of a strange color, they just might change the bottle eventually.

citra had a green bottle, same as surge's. sometimes had yellow caps, sometimes purple. i loved the package design.
    woot woot

The purple caps were often associated with the Road Rules contest.. I won a bunch of super cheesy prizes from that.. but I also did get a nice cd case with a citra logo on the front.

CCE around here keeps giving me the usual run around. Citrus should have been here already but they have run into "delays" in aquiring quantity of syrup. So hopefully soon.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

No sign of it here in San Jose yet.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

I think it's pretty safe to say it's never coming here, considering we don't have any form of Fanta, and haven't since about 2001.

Fanta Citrus never came out here either. This is not a suprise.

Fanta was everywhere in North Carolina. Minute Maid juice-added sodas were non-existant.

Fanta Citrus..... would have loved to have tried it!!!