Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

See:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4405262.stm

Just don't see what they see in diet coke with lemon and diet coke with slime but at least they will now have diet coke cherry...

I could see it happening here next. Vanilla/Diet Vanilla aren't exactly setting the world on fire anymore.

ramonazo Guest

Please stop this Vanilla Coke massacre!!!

Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Japan, India, and now UK and U.S.! who's next, damn it?
    What a great soda it was!

[ 11-08-2005, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

They just don't have a bloody clue of what is good and what isn't.

Diet Coke with lemon, you can always just stick a lemon in a diet coke (incidentally can somebody explain why so many bars automatically put a slice of lemon in a diet coke even if you haven't requested it)..

Then there's diet coke with slime, one of the most despicable sodas ever invented.

DVC is gone in the NYC area as far as large bottles are concerned, it is available in some but very limited places in fridge packs and I suspect that given their druthers, it is on borrowed time in the USA too.

Maybe soon Coke Vanila zero?

[ 11-04-2005, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: MATHA531 ]

They better not stop producing it!
    I think Vanilla Coke is one of the best soda's the big companies make.

I found Pepsi Vanilla to be much better than Vanilla Coke and oftentimes I've found non-maintstream vanilla colas to be better than Coca-Cola's version.

The diet versions of both Vanilla Coke & Pepsi, last I knew, were still with aspartame instead of Splenda, which is bad news to my tastebuds.
    <a href=\"http://www.soda-blog.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.soda-blog.com</a>

So I guess perhaps I am right....coke zero with vanilla is right around the corner, right?

Pray to the Coke Gods in Atlanta that the DO NOT get rid of Vanilla Coke.
    This is one of the best Sodas ever made by them, and I am a loyal fan.

Oh please don't get rid of it. Here in Boulder 2 litres are hard to come by of VC, but fridge packs are still around as are 20oz or VC and DVC.

There seems to be a lot of support for vc and dvc on this board; then why are these imbeciles claiming sales are so flat? And why are they pushing the disgusting diet coke with slime?

ramonazo Guest

Originally posted by MATHA531:
    There seems to be a lot of support for vc and dvc on this board; then why are these imbeciles claiming sales are so flat? And why are they pushing the disgusting diet coke with slime?
    I supported Coca-Cola vainilla here in Mex., I made a lot of calls to my local Coca-Cola bottler begging to not discontinue Coke vainilla... and now is gone because of the same claim...

And soon vanilla will be gone in all the world...! Why the best sodas always dissappear?? DAMN!

I will ALWAYS remember...

[ 11-04-2005, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]