Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    dr pepperman Guest

Just curious, what beverage items, if any do you collect?
    I collect Dr Pepper stuff that I can afford, cans and bottles of Dr Pepper imitations and everything to do with Dr Pepper racing.

------------------
    PEPPER UP AT 10,2 and 4.
    I am not affiliated with any beverage company!!!
    Frosty Man, Frosty.

I collect cans and bottles that are different or one's i like and find interesting. I'm not really looking to get my hands on every single bottle i can, but I enjoy collecting. My collection is pretty small at the moment (just 324 bottles/cans right now). As far as other things, not really. I have a couple of nostalgic signs too (Red Rock and Nehi)(also a 3 stooges one). That's about it for now. I also have an odd obsession with taking new quartes out of circulation(I also have around 200 or 300 of those).

I collect bottle caps! I collect crown caps (the type you pry off). I have over 4,300,000 caps from over 165 countries and territories (some places that no longer exist).

Pry'em off and save them for me; I'll surely appreciate it.

And by the way, this is a major incentive for me to dislike cans and plastic!!!! How do you think I got into the bev biz anyway?!?

------------------
    Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

It seems like all I collect are aches and pains! I used to work for a local Coke bottler and have some items from the past. I like the original stuff vs. the new "nostalgic" items. I once had to clean out an old building we were selling and found Coca-Cola 6' metal signs (still in the box with wax paper between them). I have been told that they are from the 40's as they have yellow in the color scheme. I also have a few of the 6.5oz coca-cola bottles with mix-matched crowns on them (Schlitz, Bud and one with Pepsi!) and a few of the Tab curvy figure bottles.

Cool, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

I collect anything related to Mr. PiBB such as POS advertising, stickers, bottles, cans, t-shirts, caps, vending inserts, toys, clocks, signs, etc. Also collect Mello Yello items.

----------------
    Enjoy Mr. PiBB... Smooth And Easy, It Goes Down Good.

[This message has been edited by Pibb_thug (edited 04-14-2001).]

Hey dr pepperman, what Dr Pepper imitations do you have? I have about 32 different ones mostly in cans.

----------------
    Enjoy Mr. PiBB... Smooth And Easy, It Goes Down Good.

Pibb_Thug... Interested in a set of Mello Yello suspenders?

Hey Pibb_thug,
    I still have my Mr. Pibb "Oscar" style trophy holding a star (and the silver dollar that goes with it) that was awarded to sales reps during one of the "re-launches" back in the 80's. Wonder what it would go for on e-bay?

I'm a wanna-be Dr Pepper and imitations collector. I haven't actually managed to accure too much....yet.

I did pick up a hand made hmm...wall decoration?? of Dr. Thunder
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...ndexURL=0&rd=1 It was just...so useless i had to buy it I'll probably hang it on my wall.....Which i'm sure will bring my father new a new level of being annoyed.