Bevboard

I'm looking to setup a wet bar in my home and want to get a bar gun for my fountain drinks. I realize eBay is probably the best place to get everything, but does anyone know of any other places to get used stuff? Also, any sites related to setting up a home fountain machine specific to bar guns would be helpful, I found one about stand up machines that was pretty helpful but I'm still not entirely positive how things will differ for me, thanks.
    ~WarDekar

you may want to try resturaunt suply stores. The compershal ones at least.

Syrup is sold at Sam's Club.

Unless you're going to be consuming a lot of soda, I would advise against it -- bag in box doesn't have a really long shelf life. One box makes roughly 300 cups of soda.

in detroit there's several stores that cater to peoples inclinations to start their own basement bar

they're usually places that specialize in pool tables and the like.

i'd go there for a start.
    woot woot

fusion: It's for a home-bar that roughly 40+ people will be using quite regularly, going through 300 cups isn't going to take very long.
    ~WarDekar

I can get a system for $650 (this includes shipping) that includes: 11 ShurFlo pumps with BiB connectors, rack to hold BiBs, 2 Wunder Bar guns (12 flavors each), and a carbonator. This is everything that is needed, and I figure I could sell back one of the guns online for a little, get the total under $600 for sure. Any thoughts on whether this is a good price or not?
    ~WarDekar

that sounds like a great price, may I ask where you found it