Bevboard

ramonazo Guest

I just saw a note today from The Coca-Cola Company website in the What's up? section, a new set of 5 contour bottle shaped cans will be released in different parts of the world, although I don't know if they will be released in the North american market...

The bad thing is that those can bottles will be offered only at "clubs and lounges"... and I never go to night clubs.

Here's the link of the M5 Cans website:
    http://www.m5.icoke.com/bottle/index.html?goto=video4

And here's the note:
    http://www2.coca-cola.com/ourcompany/wn20051111_m5.html

Oh, so they are those little club mini-cans then. They sure look funky - how thick is the aluminum going to be I wonder.

Coke can't be expecting to sell high volumes of these, so how expensive will they be?

andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

ramonazo Guest

I think they'll be really expensive, with just knowing that those bottle-cans will be offered in night clubs it's sure they'll have a higher price.

LOL
    I can just imagine our MrR going into a club and having the choice of picking up "checetahs" or buying a six back of these cool bottles. LOL Bottles over babes no contest. LOLOLOLOLOL

Does it have a twist off cap or how do you open them?

ramonazo Guest

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    LOL
    I can just imagine our MrR going into a club and having the choice of picking up "checetahs" or buying a six back of these cool bottles. LOL Bottles over babes no contest. LOLOLOLOLOL
    MrZ
    You'll never see me in a night club, that's for sure... [img]smile.gif[/img]