Bevboard

Do a Yahoo search for "coke new can" without the quotes. The first result to come up will get you an article and pictures of the slim 8.4 ounce can.
    Article is "The New Packaging Coke Doesn't Want You to See"

[ 01-27-2003, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: dr pepperman ]
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

http://www.adage.com/news.cms?newsId=36702

They have aluminum cans in Japan? Weird....

And they said that they would probably charge more for an 8.4 oz. can than the standard 12 oz. can. Doesn't sound like a good business plan to me. Sounds like something that might possibly be kind of trendy for maybe a year and then sales will drop off when people realise they're paying more money for less product.

I put that same link in and when I clicked it I was told I had to register so I removed it.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

It's not going to last..... it's basically for collectible purposes or for people that want to draw attention. Why pay more to drink less? I mean it's not even glass!

I would only buy it for collectable reasons but most likely will not buy it after that one time because I really don't have a reason to pay more and drink less and have it taste exactley the same as a 12oz. can.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

I want the Aluminum bottle! This is like Hersheys chocolate bars over the years: Product gets smaller, price goes up.