Bevboard

These are currently my fave drinks out there, Crazy Larrys sugar content is INSANE, Bodyslam tastes ALOT like Josta (oh sweet sweet josta how i miss theee....(sob)), and US Energy has a really nice flavor, and the nice thing about it and crazy larry is that they come in 16oz cans...

anyone else have opinions on this stuff?

[ 01-28-2003, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Stackups Immy ]

Crazy Larrys is just sugar. It changes the color of your teeth and tounge (which some may like), but its so sweet that it tastes just like Slurppe Syrup. BodySlam, I have not tried it yet, but it is either a complete rip off of Red Devil, or Red Devil came back in a new container, which does not impress me. US Energy, have not tried either so I will not comment. But try BAWLS, 10 oz.s and does not cost as much.

Hey, shouldn't this post be in the new Energy Drinks forum?

I found a bottle of BodySlam today at 7-11, and bought one out of curiosity. I like the fact that they call themselves an energy SODA, not an energy drink. And it's a pretty good looking package, too. Good 20 oz. bottle, attractive label. I haven't tried it yet, though. Maybe some time this week.