Bevboard

ramonazo Guest

Check the new Polar Bears commercial... It's awesome!!!

holiday commercial

Do you know where I can download this commercial? I adore all things penguin and would love to have this for my collection... most American TV doesn't show the full version with all the penguin footage.

And... yes, knowing full well that Penguins are strictly southern hemisphere animals and polar bears are strictly northern hemisphere animals, I accept the suspension of reality that this would never happen.

ramonazo Guest

Sorry buddy, I don't know where to download it... but I also want to download it so if somebody here knows, please let us know!

ramonazo Guest

I just saw the commercial in mexican TV, awesome!!!

Instead of the Give Live Love Coke slogan, appears the classic white bottle (like the one below) with the phrase: THE BEST PRESENT IS THINKING IN THE PEOPLE AROUND US... GIVE THE GOOD THINGS. Toma lo bueno Coca-Cola

[ 12-13-2005, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

ramonazo Guest

Snelson, here's the commercial in FLASH version, in fact is the french version, the only difference is that instead of the Beach Boys song, the background music is "Love" from The Sunshine...

French "Arctic Beach Party"

I like it.

[ 12-16-2005, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: Mello Yello Luver ]
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>