Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The manager at our local grocery store said it is,but then why would they be bring out a caramel creame flavor?
    Eat,drink and be merry!!

To replace the DC'd flavors. They were always intended to be "limited edition"...

[ 11-06-2006, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: Blue Efficacy ]

They are indeed "limited edition", once their gone, their gone...

My Pepsi contact said Jazz would be gone by year's end and he wasn't aware of any caramel Jazz. So, I guess we'll see.

Last weekend(Woodman's) I saw 20oz btls of Jazz on sale 4 for $1. There was a fairly large display just past the check out. End of line close out sale???

[ 11-07-2006, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

NO guys...as a Pepsi employee who deals with new products all year round I can tell you that Jazz is NOT going away and there IS a new flavor coming in early 2007.

The store manager could have been implying that his chain will not carry the product in their stores any longer - which is alot different than the manufacturer discontinuing it.

Wonkapete - your Pepsi contact doesn't seem to be up to speed on this stuff...is he a field based employee? I only ask because they don't get a lot of this info until its much closer to happening...

Yes, he is a field based employee. He said Pepsi will be introducing numerous new products in 2007 but Jazz wouldn't be on the list. Maybe he didn't get the memo yet... or just forgot. I don't know. Thanks for the info. though!

Sure...the board has already heard the rumors about the Caramel Creme Jazz - which IS coming in '07.

I am an employee of pepsi cola in east hanover nj, pepsi jazz is hear to stay with a product extention in 2007. Jazz is selling well in 12 packs not so good in 2 ltr and 20 oz.

I don't want to hate on anybody, but I propose that we have a "Discontinued" board so that Bevboard newbies don't keep coming in and creating new logins just to specifically ask if we know if something is being discontinued. Thoughts?