Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you all planning to drink with your feast? We always seem to have Canada Dry ginger ale here. It's kind of a tradition, I guess.

ramonazo Guest

Happy Thanksgiving to all the people of this forum of all North America!

I have an ice cold 2ltr of Pepsi to nurse during turkey day and the tradition NFL games. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I can't wait for that stuffing and mashed potatoes!
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>

ramonazo Guest

Guys! How was your thanksgiving day? I'm sure you had a great time with your family! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-26-2005, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

MrR,
    I stayed in my cave(house)and watched NFL football and parts of movies and TV shows. I did drink the whole 2 ltrs of Pepsi by early evening. It sure hit the spot.

Other than that, I surfed the net and chilled out.
    I like peace and quiet except for the noise of this board. LOL I made some good old Lipton tea which helped keep me warm and alert.LOL

What have you been up to besides working and Coca Cola stuff?

[ 11-26-2005, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

My Thanksgiving was pretty good. My sisters made some pretty awesome pie. pumpkin, apple crumb, pecan, french silk, and peanut butter. (yes, it's good. But it feels kind of like eating a stomach ache.) All the other food was great too.

I did drink some soda. I figured since it was a holiday and everyone else was doing it I should too. lol. I had A&W Cream Soda, Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Cherry 7-Up.

For most of the day we sat around and talked. In the evening we watched a movie. Finally everyone went home. It was good. [img]smile.gif[/img]

ramonazo Guest

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    What have you been up to besides working and Coca Cola stuff?
    Well Mr.Z...you know... a simple day... working... going from one department to another, drinking a Coca-Cola Citra Light can, a 600 ml Coke, making phone calls, watching TV, and studying for a creepy exam of commercial laws that I had today... and seeing a lot of times the new Coke holiday commercial at announce.coca-cola.com ... LOL, it's good to know you had a quiet day!

[ 11-26-2005, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

ramonazo Guest

Originally posted by Mr Nethead:
    My Thanksgiving was pretty good. My sisters made some pretty awesome pie. pumpkin, apple crumb, pecan, french silk, and peanut butter. (yes, it's good. But it feels kind of like eating a stomach ache.) All the other food was great too.

I did drink some soda. I figured since it was a holiday and everyone else was doing it I should too. lol. I had A&W Cream Soda, Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Cherry 7-Up.

For most of the day we sat around and talked. In the evening we watched a movie. Finally everyone went home. It was good. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Mr. Nethead, it's good to know you had a great day with a great thanksgiving meal (yummy), that makes me want to eat a turkey [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I drank some dnL with mine.

Can anyone else still buy it? I see it fully stocked in my local store.

SEV [img]smile.gif[/img]