Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sprite Remix

Reported in USA Today as the first Sprite line extension.

Described as a "tropical" version of Sprite. Will be clear.

"Sprite Remix, which will have a tropical flavor, is scheduled to appear in late spring."

Coke, Pepsi Launch New Drinks

We can thank Canada for being the test bed for this one. I strongly suspect that Sprite Tropical will taste identical to 7up Tropical Splash sold in Canada.

so they finally chose a name to go with. it was down to Sprite Tropical Mix, Sprite Tropical Remix, and Sprite Remix.

They hinted going with the name Sprite Tropical Remix but I guess they changed there mind, It will most likely be a big seller.

Originally posted by XLS_03:
    so they finally chose a name to go with. it was down to Sprite Tropical Mix, Sprite Tropical Remix, and Sprite Remix.

They hinted going with the name Sprite Tropical Remix but I guess they changed there mind, It will most likely be a big seller.
    Sprite Remix sounds like its an inferior soda. The name alone sounds like they're taking expired concentrate and adding something to it.

If you ask *me*, They'd been better off calling it tropical Sprite.

Actually, if you look at the pictures posted on the Coke website, the word tropical is on the cans.

I also just realized that the dynamic ribbon device is on the cans, behind the logo. I wonder if this is a hint of things to come for the new Sprite graphics?

I'm sure it will taste decent. I think original Sprite can be a little bland at times (yes, for some reason I do like Sierra Mist better).

However, I'd be interested to know what those of you inside the industry think of Coke and Pepsi rolling out new products every few months. Are they just throwing money at the wall and hoping it sticks?

I for one like the new products every so often...it keeps things fresh and interesting. granted some of it is the 'let's hope it sticks', but really, the big 3 (Coke, Pepsi, DPSU) all seem to do a good job being creative.

i think that those sprite cans are really fereaking awesome. i dunnno, that's just me...

blammo!
    woot woot