Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pepsi Vanilla

With Coke discontinuing Vanilla Coke, do you think Pepsi will do the same with Pepsi Vanilla? I hope not! It's my #2 favorite soda behind Mello Yello

[ 11-27-2005, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: Mello Yello Luver ]
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>

ramonazo Guest

I hope not too! Pepsi vanilla is great! Is one of the few Pepsi sodas I like!

But seeing what happened with the lemon versions of diet Coke and Pepsi, it can be possible...

Pepsi Vanilla is magic.

But isn't it rumored to be discontinued soon? Anyone? Didn't we mention it somewhere a few months ago?

Someone help me out.

SEV

I love Pepsi Vanilla, it is my favorite of all the pepsi drinks, but I haven't seen it anywhere in the last 2 or 3 months. I've been dying for some because it has been a while since I had any, but it is no where to be found around my parts.

ramonazo Guest

Originally posted by iluvsurge220:
    I love Pepsi Vanilla, it is my favorite of all the pepsi drinks, but I haven't seen it anywhere in the last 2 or 3 months.
    UH OH... Here it goes, that same thing happened with Coca-Cola vainilla...

Originally posted by Ramón Coca-Colero:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by iluvsurge220:
    I love Pepsi Vanilla, it is my favorite of all the pepsi drinks, but I haven't seen it anywhere in the last 2 or 3 months.
    UH OH... Here it goes, that same thing happened with Coca-Cola vainilla... </font>[/QUOTE]Yeah, the moment I knew that Vanilla Coke was being yanked, I knew that Pepsi Vanilla would also go.

SEV

ramonazo Guest

Talking about Pepsi: Check this out!

Pepsi Latte! from Thailand

More info here (does anybody speak Thai here?)

[ 11-28-2005, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

i havent heard anything about pepsi vanilla being aced. but it would not surprise me - it doesnt sell that well.
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

I remember when I went to football camp a year ago. I first tried Pepsi Vanilla in a can from the machine. It was heaven. Tasted great and it was sooooo cold. By the end of the week I had about 20 empty cans in my Dorm Room. lol!
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>

Shoot, this is the first I've even heard of Vanilla Coke being pulled. As for Pepsi Vanilla, I really like it, it's got a nice mellow flavor with the vanilla, and it always goes down smooth. I like Vanilla Coke too, but I buy Pepsi products (in cans) because they're usually cheaper at the local Wal-Mart. I sure hope Pepsi Vanilla doesn't get axed! My question is, why the HECK hasn't Coke put out Chocolate Coke?! I remember loving having a nice 20oz. Coke with one of the chocolate Flavor Rage packs added into the bottle, GOOD stuff! If they'd start selling cans or bottles of the stuff, I'd definitely buy it! The Doomite Is Out!
    The Doomite\'s top 3 Beverages: 1. Jones Cream Soda/Sam\'s Choice Red Tornado, 2. Big Red Soda, and 3. Henry Weinhard\'s Root Beer!