Bevboard

I received a fax today promoting an Over The counter (OTC) stock for Aqua Vie Beverage Corporation. Does anybody out there know anything good or bad about the company? Supposedly they've secured shelf space in some regions and expect to have revenues of $7 million this year in the "all natural" segment. Is that a meaningful number? Their product is a lightly flavored bottled spring water.

There is a press release on Bevnet from November.

The people here can tell you all about this company. http://ragingbull.lycos.com/mboard/b...?board=BB:AQVB

Thanks for the info. I'll visit the sites you both suggested.

I went to the suggested sites and the info about the company is a press release and stock price quote. There is nothing about financial condition of the company since it is not a listed stock on a major market. Has anyone had experience distributing or tasting the Aqua Vie beverages?

Dave,

I received the same fax and it caught my attention.

I have looked for the product here in the SCV and have not yet found it.

Have you found any in SFV? Have you looked at Gelson's on Ventura Blvd?

Next time I'm in valley, I'll look.

It appears that they may have a good concept, especially with "kid friendly" waters while schools are trying to get away from Coke/Pepsi.

I always make investments based on unsolicited faxes.
    Inventor of the \"one cheek sneak\"

Smart man!!!

Hey that stuff has come and gone so many times I cannot believe that name would even be used again. I can recall people in the early 90's trying to dump Aqua Vie. I don't know if it's always a different thing with the same name or what, but certainly the name isn't doing it any good.

And unsolicited faxes? There should be some sort of organization that you forward them to who pays you a dollar and collects $5 in fines from the unsolicited faxer. Sometimes I think that the toner companies are behind these clowns.
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

The last distributor in the DFW area dropped it a few years ago and yet one can still find an occasional bottle (or 50) cluttered in some dark backroom or on the bottom shelf in a cooler. Run don't walk.
    banned