Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Switch

Has anyone out there tried this beverage? What are your reactions if so?

I have sampled this product a a number of venues, both with adults and teenagers.The results have been overwhelmingly favorable.

I was suprised to run across The Switch at a grocery store near me (Super G.. or Giant for those folks in Maryland/Virginia). They had four flavors. I thought it was quite good, though the labels do need some work. Though I have heard they are redesigning them.

i think i liked the orange one. either way, it's good stuff. little pricey but whatever. and yeah, i hope they redo the labels because it looked bad.
    woot woot

It is a little overpriced and it is in every grocery store around here. Overall, I think it is OK. I think the Cranberry Ginger flavor is really good and the Lemonade is absolutely horrible.

Then again, two days ago I saw what looked like 2 different Switch lemonades at a Kroger. There were two different labels and the color was drastically different between the two, so maybe they reformulated. I was poor at the time so I didn't try it.

I haven't tried it, but bottles are available at Costco in Texas, while can cases are available at Sam's.

I think they changed the label and it looks good.

Ink
    Ubiquity: Thy name is Inko.

It's funny how people say The Switch is a little over priced for a soda....hey, there are 8oz. canned "sodas" out there that are HIGHLY OVER PRICED....RED BULL, KMX, ROX....etc.

Yes, The switch is pretty good. I live in Richmond and have actually met the guys who make it. I usually buy mine at a ukrops for anyone here in virginia...
    Tea Time! It\'s Tea time....<br /><br />Carbonated Tea.

Drank the Grape today. Not bad. Looking forward to the Berry.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Berry isn't that good, It's alright, The cool thing is that they moved there operation to about less than 10 miles away from me. I have been to the original plant and have gotten many free samples. I love there equipment they have, Its expensive stuff but it is so awesome. For anyone in Virginia, You should be able to find Orange Mango now, It showed up about a month ago in stores like Ukrops. But I had already tasted it the previous month when I saw they were starting the two new flavours. So I stoped by to see how that tasted.
    Tea Time! It\'s Tea time....<br /><br />Carbonated Tea.