Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Switch

Has anyone out there tried this beverage? What are your reactions if so?

I have sampled this product a a number of venues, both with adults and teenagers.The results have been overwhelmingly favorable.

I was suprised to run across The Switch at a grocery store near me (Super G.. or Giant for those folks in Maryland/Virginia). They had four flavors. I thought it was quite good, though the labels do need some work. Though I have heard they are redesigning them.

i think i liked the orange one. either way, it's good stuff. little pricey but whatever. and yeah, i hope they redo the labels because it looked bad.
    woot woot

It is a little overpriced and it is in every grocery store around here. Overall, I think it is OK. I think the Cranberry Ginger flavor is really good and the Lemonade is absolutely horrible.

Then again, two days ago I saw what looked like 2 different Switch lemonades at a Kroger. There were two different labels and the color was drastically different between the two, so maybe they reformulated. I was poor at the time so I didn't try it.

I haven't tried it, but bottles are available at Costco in Texas, while can cases are available at Sam's.

I think they changed the label and it looks good.

Ink
    Ubiquity: Thy name is Inko.

It's funny how people say The Switch is a little over priced for a soda....hey, there are 8oz. canned "sodas" out there that are HIGHLY OVER PRICED....RED BULL, KMX, ROX....etc.

Yes, The switch is pretty good. I live in Richmond and have actually met the guys who make it. I usually buy mine at a ukrops for anyone here in virginia...
    Tea Time! It\'s Tea time....<br /><br />Carbonated Tea.

Drank the Grape today. Not bad. Looking forward to the Berry.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Berry isn't that good, It's alright, The cool thing is that they moved there operation to about less than 10 miles away from me. I have been to the original plant and have gotten many free samples. I love there equipment they have, Its expensive stuff but it is so awesome. For anyone in Virginia, You should be able to find Orange Mango now, It showed up about a month ago in stores like Ukrops. But I had already tasted it the previous month when I saw they were starting the two new flavours. So I stoped by to see how that tasted.
    Tea Time! It\'s Tea time....<br /><br />Carbonated Tea.