Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just picked up a Coca-Cola w/ Lime here at Purdue University this evening. Overall I would say it tastes really good. Seems to use the same lime from the diet version, but regular Coca-Cola makes it taste much better.

I tried some too over the weekend, I have to say I like it. However I noticed one small detail on the packaging, the green trim on the top and bottom of the label is red. Coke's website image shows it green. Wonder if that was a last minute decision.

Here's a photo comparison of the promo image vs. the store image on the packaging:

Personally, I didn't care for this that much. The Lime wasn't very strong. It was way too weak for my tastes. Not that it matters to you guys, but I reviewed it on my site and included another packaging photo.

Kudos to XLS_04 for noticing the packaging change.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Sheetz in Frederick Maryland has it. I got a bottle for lunch. I think it is very good. It has a smooth mild taste to it. The above poster is correct though. The Lime flavor is not real strong. But I like it.

I would guess it has been rolled out Nationally by now. I like it but would have prefered the taste more tart, rather than smooth. Anyone spot anything different than 20oz.? The nutrition facts now includes a column "This Package". Has there been a change in the labeling law? Someone else has also pointed out that the ingrediant Sucrose has been removed.

The labeling is a voluntary change that they are going to apply to all 20oz packages.

From what we were told at our meeting last month, it wasn't even due out until March. No mention of an accelerated 20oz introduction. I do know that 2 liters and fridgepacks are planned.

I've been checking at a few stores, and it wasn't even authorized in their system yet.. as of Sunday.

Well, no sign of it over here at Utah, but that's no big surprise :0 Even though I'm not a big fan of Lime or Coca-Cola, I always like to try new sodas. I wonder when it will be over here? Oh well.

Coke with Lime was released in south Texas but so far has only shown up in 20oz bottles. Pretty good stuff with very subtle lime flavoring.

It was terrible. Tasted a little like Pepsi Holiday spice and almost nothing like lime
    I Love Soda!

Coca-Cola with Lime is absolutely brilliant! I picked up a 20 today and downed it in under 10 minutes! I do like the that has the "Regular Serving" v. "This Package"...cool tricks.

All in all, a hot new drink
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke