Bevboard

Kavakaze is an herbal soft drink which contains the kava-kava root, from the pepper family; which soothes the soul while numbing the tongue. It totally relaxes you without putting you to sleep and it tastes alot like Brainalizer. I was wondering if anyone else out there has tasted KavaKaze and has an opinion.

------------------
    Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

Danny -- I've tried your product out here on the East Coast. I'm not going to tell you about the trouble I had to go through to get it, but I will say that it is some good stuff. I've been intrigued by them ever since Kava Kaze and Kava Sutra appeared on bevnet. The herbal flavors are awesome.

BobbyT Guest

Do you guys make Kava Sutra, too?

Yes, KavaKaze and KavaSutra are both products of the Gang Of Four. There's a new one in the works too.... but you'll have to wait a few months til it appears. It'll be really bizarre and, by the way, good!

------------------
    Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

This stuff tastes like the stuff that leaks out of your carbeurator when the temperature goes below -20 degrees.