Bevboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Check out this link: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._cola_salaries

Coke just laid off 1900 people, then gave their chairman a $4 million bonus. Isn't it nice when you've managed your company so badly that they had to fire nearly two thousand people, but instead of being tossed out on your butt you're instead given a fat bonus check? In a perfect world, he would have been FINED $4 million.

Coke sucks. They always run commercials trying to make it the trendy new thing. No. They sucked before the commercial was made, and they still suck now. I bet the new commercial will be some hip hop artist dinking a coke in his or her SUV. Coke needs to rot.
    <a href=\"http://www.cheerwine.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.cheerwine.com</a>

what concerns me the most: Shares of Coke fell 82 cents, or 2.1 percent, to close at $37.55 in trading Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange (news - web sites). Coke shares are down 21 percent from their close of $47.60 at the same point a year ago.

goddamn. here's to KO!
    woot woot

My house is now a "Coke-Free House".

I'm drinking a 20-ounce bottle of dnL, but I still love Surge. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well, if they officially pull Citra the way they've done with SURGE, I may not buy any more Coke products. I'm sick of them taking away everything I enjoy...

What REALLY pisses me off is that once they pull Citra, all the stores around here will pretty much be forced to carry Mello Yello (hardly anyone around here does). Then, Coke can brag how Mello Yello sales are up. I mean, it would take a complete moron not to realize why MY sales are up. They take away all of our choices for citrus sodas, then they re-introduce a product that hasn't been in most markets for years. Of course sales are up, it's available in all those markets again...idiots...

Furthermore, you can't find Mello Yello in cans or bottles up here in NY. I've seen it on fountain at one Chuck E. Cheese's out on Long Island. Surge is on two fountains at two different 7-11 stores, and one deli in Manhattan has cans of Citra. Some selection!

mello yello is horrible. it's awful. it failed in michigan once and it's failing again.
    woot woot

I like Mello Yello and Citra equally. Although in Rhode Island they never re released Mello Yello here and Citra is not here either, so Coke currently has no citrus drinks in all but one New England state! Thats kinda funny but sad too.

The one state in New England produces Mello Yello in 12pack cans and 20oz. bottles that is in New Hampshire. I honestly don't know if Citra is still available there though.

It seems to me like they just introduce products for the hell of it and if it's not an instant success, they ignore it. Coke should be more open to giving cosumers a choice. Why not start selling "rare" brands online? Why not allow people to special order their favorite drink if it's not readily available in their area? People are willing to spend money on their favorite soda, all they need is a chance.